Growing up, my family had tradition of making the tree decorating chore into a party! We filled a table up with finger foods, snacks, and we'd have sparkling grape juice. We spent the evening decorating and singing along to Christmas music. By the time we were teenagers, we had school friends joining in on our party!
We've incorporated this tradition into our family. This was Grace's first year to help and she LOVED it! (Kyle enjoyed napping during the fun, however.)
Preparing cookies for our snack table.
The Loot
Beautifying the Tree
Grace's never-ending energy. (She often runs in circles yelling, "Look at me, Mommy! I'm so fast!")
Loving the Daddy Time
We love our millennium angel that we bought in Germany when we went to Europe the year we were married.
Gracie Girl sure brings our family lots of joy!
The Finished Product!














5 comments:
Your tree sure was pretty. And I love that you make a party out of it. And as usual Grace is hilarious and adorable!
Oh Cheri, what a fun time! I look forward to Clara being able to understand and appreciate Christmas traditions.
Grace is looking more and more like you Cheri! I just love her and miss her and all of you tons!
-- Heather
Gracie is a great runner! Maybe she'll follow you and do track and cross country!
What fun cookies. I love the picture of Grace's huge smothering hug on Chris' face.
Post a Comment