Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ice Park Fun!

Okay, I know that I have been going a little Ice Art crazy lately. I just love it so much! I promise this is the last post about it though. This one is the most fun however because it is pictures of all the fun we had at the Kids Park section! We went two different days, Saturday and yesterday. The weather has been a littler warmer (10s, 20s, and even some 30s). Gracie loved every minute being out there!
All Aboard for Some Fun!




She's ready to take off!

On the first day, Kyle was in the stroller, but on the 2nd, I got to snuggle with him in the carrier while Chris and Gracie went down the really big slides on our sled.

Don't you wish you could snuggle with such a cute little guy!

The Big Slides! (This pic was actually taken the first day we were there.)

Here they come!

The slides were very fast and there were bumps at the end that gave you quite a bit of air. There were pieces of broken sleds all over but the kids couldn't get enough, they kept sledding only now they had 2 sleds instead of one big one! I thought this was a funny pic of a kid that wiped out and then just laid there for a bit. (Don't worry, he was fine.)

Chris and Grace getting some air! Grace loved it!

The end of a great day.

3 comments:

Dahlia said...

How fun! Those slides look awesome all lit up like that...ahh, another ice adventure missed by us. And thank you for your comments - I think we'll be inviting the whole neighbor family over for dinner soon :)

Kari said...

We are such losers! We haven't even been this year! I can't believe you can get air on some of those. That's awesome. Did Chris and Grace go on those?
See you Sunday! What should I bring????

Holly said...

The ice park is the BEST!!! We went 4 times last week. Does that make me the loser?