One of Gracie's favorite things to do is dress-up in various outfits. She really needs a proper dress-up box but we are slowly building the contents of one. She dresses in those or she creates her own. She is constantly pulling out hats from her bedroom dresser to wear around. Here is a collection of Grace's creations.

Dancing Diva!


Snow time?

Fabulous Fairy! (Notice the different boots)


Grace loves dressing in her jammies that match her baby Sarah. ~ Thanks Uncle Michael and Aunt Kathy!

Dr. Grace, fully dressed for dentistry in her Nemo Scrubs! ~ Thanks Nana and Big Chief!
9 comments:
What a cutie! Rick Roberts calls his girls' dress up box the "tulle box"...right now, we've got the tulle drawer :)
what cute pics.. she is the cutest little thing!!
Dahlia, "tulle box"...that's funny!
I love the scrubs and the snow pics. Natalie is also BIG into dressing up. I can't wait to get them together to play again.
Hilarious snow picture! Loved them all, she has so much personality and you caputured it with all those costume changes!
Love the boots, hat & panties!
What a sweet cherub, and what a cute personality she has! She cracks me up! I miss her sooo much!---Love, Gramma
She is such a doll! You better watch out because she is going to have Kyle dressed up in tutus and fairy wings in no time! Missy always made Austin play dress up with us-- I know he loved it!
Yeah, I can see that happening, Heather. That'll be so funny! I can also definitely see her forcing him to play Prince Charming and battle a dragon to rescue her and so on. Since we didn't get that, it will be lots of fun to watch!
Post a Comment