Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Handsome Kyle

Our little boy is growing up so fast! He looks so much like his daddy. He's such a handsome boy! He is so hard to take pictures of though because you are always looking at him from a weird angle since he can't sit up yet. Here are the good ones, however, from fairly recently.

Handsome Kyle - I love it when he holds his hands. (taken Feb 1st)

The Charmer - I think this looks like the flirtatious smile he will eventually use on girls. (Jan 28)

Learning Computers - Here's Kyle hanging out with his Dad at work. (Feb 4th)

Sibling Love - Kyle LOVES Gracie. He watches her constantly and she loves to make him laugh. (Feb 8th)
Hanging out on Mom and Dad's bed. (Feb 13th)

No more pictures! Just hold me!

The Saddest Face!

Yummy PJs - Kyle loves just laying on the floor and taking in his surroundings, while sucking on something of course. (Feb 15th)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Cheri--he's ADORABLE! :) You have the cutest little ones! Hope all is well!

The Mattesons said...

He definitely is adorable! He looks like a happy baby.

Kristy said...

Is he sooo cute and getting so big. He does look so much like Chris too.

Holly said...

I agree. He looks a lot like Chris. He is so adorable, I can't believe how fast he is growing!!

Heather said...

He is so cute! I am just going to love playing with him on the cruise. I call him first! He really is quite the charmer! I love the one where he is holding his hands too.

Laura said...

I love the sibling cuddles. I am excited about seeing him too. He was such a little guy when we saw him last! The kids are super excited about seeing everyone!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to watch his new tricks! Such a handsome little guy--you're absolutely right! How did he get so big already?--Love, Gramma