Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gracie Reads the Scriptures

Gracie pulled out my scriptures and announced in a slow loud voice "I will now read the scriptures." She opened up the book and began to "read":

"Once upon a time, there was Jesus in the Temple . . . and then he turned into a Brachiosaurus and saw the Billy Goats Gruff."

End of story. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Spencer and I laughed for a good while after reading Gracie's interpretations of the scriptures. HOW CUTE!!! I'm still drying my eyes from laughing so hard!

Emily said...

Having a good belly laugh! She's a riot.
And your mush for kids outing looks like it was a success, Gracie's face painting looks adorable!

The Mattesons said...

Thanks for the little chuckle Gracie, that was really cute!

Holly said...

She is too funny! We love Gracie!

Kathryn said...

That's hilarious! That's such a random Gerwig thing to say!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally tell this story to everyone. It adds depth and color to my "bragging Grandmother" repertoire! Love, Mom (aka Gramma)