We had an egg hunt at our church playgroup. Here is Gracie hunting with her friend Megan.
The Med Group held an Easter event that included an egg hunt, coloring Easter photos, and meeting the Easter bunny!

Grace LOVED meeting the Easter bunny. She gave him big hugs and of course enjoyed getting a lollipop each time.
We dyed eggs on Saturday night . . .

and got "dolled" up for Easter Sunday.
Let the hunt begin!

Gracie put in maximum effort!
Enjoying the spoils of the hunt.

One of the eggs had a note inside that said "Look in the garage for a special surprise!"
Grace needed a little time to work out the power button and steering, but now she's a pro! She likes to do a lap around the garage every time we are about to get in the car. Fortunately, the timing fits for my loading up Kyle and the diaper bag.What a wonderful time of year Easter is! We feel so blessed for each member of our family. We're grateful for the opportunity to live in Alaska. We have enjoyed our adventures and have made many wonderful friends. I love how the Lord really looks out for us. It would not be a proper Easter if I did not mention my love for my Heavenly Father and for His son Jesus Christ for whom we owe everything because of His sacrifice to die for our sins. How joyous it is to know that he was resurrected and that we have the same blessing to look forward to! I love you all and I hope you know that God loves you too!
2 comments:
Her Easter dress looks so cute! I love it how her doll matches. I am surprised she was not afraid of the Easter bunny. Ashley and Zack were very skiddish of him for a long time. Natalie was totally fine though.
Gracie's expression when she is coloring is so precious! Her Easter dress picture with matching doll dress and Easter hat is also adorable!
Love, Mom (Christine)
Post a Comment