Bringing Sexy Back
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far
Adolph Gerwig?As far as the award show goes, the dental commander got Best in Show and the entire dental squadron got Best Flight. Thanks for all who voted on our little poll. Now you be the judge on who he looks most like. We think it is Geraldo! If Chris did not have to follow Air Force rules and keep the sides in, it would have been a better match. Well, that was a fun little experiment but we are all glad the mustache is gone! I suppose Chris just had to follow in his dad's (and my dad's) footsteps by having a mustache at some point.
7 comments:
It's a sad day, seeing that go...
Thank goodness its gone. I wasn't wild about that look. When Bob had one, it always felt like I was getting kissed by a hairbrush! Love, Christine
nice.
ummm... no comment.
Ha! Loved the one with Kyle. I laughed until I coughed (Ya we are SICK).
Comedy at it's best.
Why would he want to shave THAT off?! I guess all *ahem* good things must come to an end, right?
Post a Comment