Gracie and Kyle love each other SO much! Kyle is always watching Grace and gets excited when she engages him with play or a "conversation". When he cries, Grace can't stand it and she knows just how to make him happy with her dancing and singing. Grace loves to go with me when Kyle wakes up in the mornings, just so that she can see him smile up at her and get so excited from his crib. She likes to "teach" him new things and has loved seeing him learn to roll, sit, and maneuver himself better. I love watching all this interaction of course. It's so much fun!
4 comments:
I also love seeing the kids show their love to each other. It is so sweet to see these pictures.
I can't believe how big Kyle is!! Those two really seem to enjoy each other. So sweet! Love, Mom (aka Gramma)
What cute little kiddos you have! I loved all the posts and Happy Late Birthday!
Love the takedown shots!
Post a Comment