Kyle's "laughing button" is on his neck.
Kyle liked checking out his big sister's toy four wheeler.
Grace took Kyle for a ride. I guess the grumpy face is because he wanted to drive.
Hey, this is really fun!
I love that they are learning to play together!
8 comments:
cute, cute, cute! I love the grumpy face Kyle pic. I think you are dead on with the commentary. Is it normal for a 2 year old to give a baby bro a ride on a 4 wheeler??? hmmmm.
I think it is sweet when they start interacting more and sharing. Looks like you have the perfect enclosed backyard for the 4 wheeler. I think I know some kids who will want to try it out when they come...
Awesome Pics, that first one especially, a must-frame!
Cheri....I'm a proud Granddaddy and looking forward to playing with them....Dad
They are so cute! It's funny to see Grace so grown up and giving a baby a ride on a 4 wheeler! I love this summer!
I love that first picture of Kyle with you!
Yes, I echo the comments that encourage you to frame that "Kyle laughing button" pic. So cute! I also love the picture where Gracie and Kyle are enjoying the 4-wheeler together. Can't wait to see that in person in only a couple of weeks!---Love, Christine
Gracie is such a good big sister. Only in Alaska will you find a two year old giving a baby bro a ride on a four wheeler! And your yard and plants look great.
Post a Comment