Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fabulous Friends

Most of our time in March and April was spent with fabulous friends!  They are our favorite thing about living here!

Playgroups, playgroups, playgroups . . . hopping house to house!


Megan and Gracie

Kyle loves swords!

 He also loves noise.  Here he's making his own sound effects.

The girls taking over the stares for baby doll central.
(Leah, Sophie, Megan, Hannah, & Olivia)

Super Hero dress-up time!

 Clockwise from top: Weston, Kaiden, Kyle, Hannnah, Grace

 Kyle posing for me.

For us Moms, we throw parties and plan girls' nights!!

Cindy's Birthday Party
(Kari, Melissa, Cindy)

 We were glad to get Kari back from visiting family for 4 months!
(Karla, Kari, & Maaret)

Sheridan & Kasey

 Taking a dip at Chena Hot Springs
(Jenny, Maaret, Cindy, Kari, Me)
How awesome it was to be soaked in steaming hot water with snow covering the surrounding trees and rocks!  (Running from there back inside wasn't as enjoyable.)

 My Birthday Lunch
Back: Ashley, Jenny, Karla, Maaret (her twins- Xela & Max), Mary, & Me
Front: Kasey, Cindy, & Kari

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love the superhero funtime and Gracie playing piano. I miss your kids a ton. Looks like you have had some great girl time too!

Cindy said...

What a great post. You are so sweet. Just stay...Texas doesn't need you, we do!

Kari said...

I haven't seen half of these pictures yet! How adorable!!! I love them all. Kyle cooking in the kitchen is just way too cute! And of coarse I loved that super hero day. Cindy is right, you need to stay! We DO need you here. At least until next August ;0)