Watching a Movie
In the Computer Chair
On the Ottoman
On the Floor in the Middle of Playing
(Kyle thought it was funny to play around/over her.)
Kyle "playing" on top of Grace.
Grace being rudely awoken by Kyle's "playing" which we soon realized was actually a bite.
Kyle got in on the action one day (or lack of).
Now for the finale. . . . .
The STAIRS!
Thankfully, she's made it through. We are now nap free and cranky free (as much as a 3 year old can be).









5 comments:
I can't stop laughing; that is hilarious (though top of the stairs a bit scary)! I'm glad you have such a willig little sleeper.
Those pictures are PRICELESS! I love her just falling over in the middle of playing passed out on the floor! That transition from nap to no nap is pretty rough and usually happens sooner then mom would like, glad you made it through.
That is awesome. I like Kyle laying on her!
That's hilarious! Kudos to you guys on making it through Gracie's transition. I love the pic of Kyle playing on top of Gracie. That is hilarious!
I wanted to add my own comment--- so funny! I laughed so much at this post! The stairs and Kyle playing on top of her are my favorite!
Post a Comment