The first day of school
Super Excited!Grace also had a wonderful brithday! One of Grace's favorite activities, is helping me in the kitchen. So this year, I thought she would like to help make her own cake. We had a great time!
Frosting (I had to clean her up a bit before this picture since she kept eating the chocolate.)
Decorating
Sprinkles (they ended up in piles around the cake)
Finished!
Present time!
We tried gum in the past but one day, she took it out and got it all over her pants. So she was banned from having it again until she turned 3. So needless to say, she was super excited about the gum! (She has been perfect using gum properly ever since!)
You know you live in Alaska (or another outdoorsy state) when your daughter catches all the fish in her new game and then serves them up for dinner!
Grace LOVES to swim!Playdough heads

The Little Mermaid movie and dress-up outfit.


Other cute September Pics:
Cute girl in Daddy's boots.
Grace loves collecting nature items. She stuffs her pockets with dandelions, rocks, pine cones, leaves, berries, sticks, you name it!
Now, here's your prize for reading all the way to the end of this post:
A few funny Grace stories -
Grace watched "Beauty and the Beast" for the first time this past weekend. Later, I asked her what her favorite part was. She said it was when the wolves were chasing Papa in the woods. Surprised, I said "Weren't you scared?" Her response, "No because I wasn't in the movie." (Smart girl. Now, if we could all look at scary movies that way.)
Today, Grace randomly asked me for some money. (She loves collecting coins.) I told her that people don't just ask for money, they have to do things to earn it by working. I then moved on to whatever I was doing and didn't think twice about it. Next thing I know, I catch Grace in the kitchen with a paper towel and our Pledge spraying down the wooden chairs to clean them. She cleaned all 4 chairs and earned herself 35 cents. I think I'll start putting this to good use.
Grace ran up to me all excited the other day and says "Mom! Look!". She dragged me into my room and proceeded to show me how awesome it is that she can throw her stuffed duck into the fan and watch it fly across the room!! (Well, you've got to give her points for creativity.)

3 comments:
She is too funny!
What a cute girl! I can't believe she's already THREE! She is sooo adorable!
Gracie is so fun! Never a dull moment! Love, Gramma (Christine)
Post a Comment